Saturday, May 1, 2010

2nd Trip to the Zoo

I am already for my 2nd Zoo trip!
See ... I even brought my own backpack this time!
Daddy and I are ready for our excursions in the monkey house!
Alex is ready to enjoy the ride!
Ohhhh...look at the huge turtles!
 
Hi Guys!  Look I brought my turtle to see the big turtles! 
 Ohhhh...look at these ground hogs!
 
Wait!  I see something else .... what could it be?
 Yes!  It's a tiger!
 Wait...it's two tigers! Awww how cute! 
 Here we are in the tree house!
Look how tall this tree is!  Can you believe Mommy and I actually climbed to the top!
Ohhh!  I am sitting on a caterpillar! 
And look! It's a giant puzzle! 
Heheheh!  Mommy and Alex is sitting in a flower! 
 Hmmmm....I think I am in a giant egg shell!
 Look at this huge honeycomb!
 
 Phew...I finally got to feed the ducks this time!

No comments: