Monday, January 4, 2010

A Very Huey and Leto New Year!


Wow! There are so many people at our house today!
I think Mommy and Daddy are going crazy with 17 of us crawling/running around!

Here's Sydney and Aunt Stacy!

My buddy - Lily!

Aunt Joy is playing with the girls and Derrick.

I think Uncle Seth is trying to get Christian into my Hello Kitty House!

Let's play some music for the group!

Hey Uncle Mike, where did you, Uncle Rick, Uncle Sal and Uncle Steve go???





Look...It's Christian and his Mommy and Daddy!

Ahhh...Picture time for the kids!!

Derrick is giving me a big HUG!!

 Here we go guys.  Let's be very, very, very careful on the stairs!





 Yeah!!! Present time for the Secret Santa!



Look ... I am patiently waiting for my name to be called!



Lily is Santa's helper today!




Go Derrick Go!  Ripe that wrapping paper off!

Olivia - I see that you are excited about your gift!

Everyone loved my Ni-Hao Kai-Lan tricycle!

Hi Aunt Rose. You look very relaxed!

I see why ... Justin is playing with Uncle Dan and Aunt Jess. 



Hope everyone had as much as I did.  Too bad Alex was upstairs most of the time so no photo opportunities for him.  Maybe next year!

No comments: