skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kaitlyn Huey
Sunday, November 25, 2007
My First Day Home
Yeah! I am finally came home from the NICU on November 25th. Now mommy and daddy can stop running to the hospital.
Hmm.... my fingers taste pretty good!
Do you want to try some?
Okay guys...I want to go to sleep. Stop taking my pictures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
I arrived 5 weeks early and gave Mommy and Daddy quite a scare. Now that I am here, we are ready to have some fun!
My brother
Alex
has also joined me in the Blog world.
Who does Alex look like??
My Baby Brother
Alexander
Alex's 1st Birthday
15 years ago
My friends
Karina Nev
May
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(28)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(49)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(17)
►
December
(15)
▼
November
(2)
3 Weeks Old
My First Day Home
No comments:
Post a Comment